Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2.5 hours
○ 6 medium ripe bananas
○ ¼ cup coconut milk
○ 2 tbsp matcha powder
○ 250g dark chocolate
○ ½ cup crushed pistachios
1) Slice bananas and place in freezer bag. Freeze for 2 hours.
2) After 2 hours, remove bananas from freezer. Blend frozen bananas, coconut
milk and matcha powder in blender or food processer for 2-3 minutes until
3) Place mixture in popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
4) Remove popsicles from freezer and remove from mold.
5) Melt dark chocolate in microwave. Dip the popsicles in dark chocolate and
sprinkle with crushed pistachios. Place on lined baking sheet and place back
into freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe by: Nicole Kaumanns @the.healthy.foodiee