Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
○ ½ cup sesame seeds
○ ½ cup unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds
○ ½ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
○ ½ cup slivered almonds
○ ½ unsweetened dried cranberries
○ ½ cup puffed quinoa
○ 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
○ ¼ cup whole black chia seeds
○ ½ cup honey
○ 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
○ 100g 85% dark chocolate
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) In large bowl, mix together sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds,
almonds, dried cranberries, puffed quinoa, coconut and chia seeds.
3) In a pot on the stove, bring the honey and maple syrup to a boil, stirring
constantly. Boil for 1-2 minutes.
4) Pour honey and maple syrup mixture over seed and nut mixture and stir
5) On a lined baking sheet, place mixture into clusters. Using your fingers, press
clusters together to make sure clusters hold together.
6) Press down on the clusters slightly using the back of a spoon.
7) Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, let clusters cool for 10 minutes.
8) In microwave, melt dark chocolate and drizzle over clusters. Place baking
sheet in the fridge for 10 minutes until chocolate hardens.
9) Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by: Nicole Kaumanns @the.healthy.foodiee