Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
○ 1/3 cup soy sauce
○ 1 tbsp sriracha
○ 1 tbsp honey
○ 1 tbsp sesame oil
○ 2 tsp rice vinegar
○ 3-4 tsp cornstarch
○ 2 cups firm tofu
○ ½ cup soy sauce
○ 1 cup brown rice
○ 8 cups (approximately 2 heads) of broccoli
○ 1 cup raw cashews
○ 1 cup vegetable stock
○ 1 tbsp olive oil
○ 1 tsp orange peel
○ 1 tsp sesame seeds
1) Cut tofu into cubes and dry with paper towel. Place in bowl with ½ cup of soy
sauce and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) While tofu is marinating, fill pot with hot water and place on stove. Bring water
to a boil and add rice. Turn down to medium and cook for 20 minutes.
3) While rice is cooking, make sauce by combining soy sauce, sriracha, honey,
sesame oil, rice vinegar and cornstarch together in a bowl. Set aside.
4) Cut broccoli into small pieces and place in a pan on the stove. Add vegetable
stock and steam broccoli for 5-6 minutes on medium heat or until desired
5) Once broccoli is cooked, add cashews and sauce to pan and cook for 1-2
6) Drain tofu. In small pan, add olive oil and turn on high. Once pan is hot, add tofu
to pan and cook until crispy.
7) Drain rice and place in 2 bowls. Add broccoli and cashew mix and top with tofu.
8) Garnish with orange peel
Recipe by: Nicole Kaumanns @the.healthy.foodiee